THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 23, 2008

Visit from the VA in-laws

Photobucket

We had a wonderful visit w/ the in-laws. Yep, you heard it right!! Great Visit from in-laws. Most people complain about in-laws and all that jazz, but mine are the best. No I am not sucking up because they can read this!!!


I absolutely love kids hence me having 5 of my own & always having extras around the house. My sister-in-law Lori brought her 3 beautiful bambinos:
Alexander-5 Maggie 3; and baby Andrew 8 months
Photobucket

We had a great time swimming and playing outside w/ the kids. I enjoyed having other adults around especially Lori, because we both can totally relate to each other w/ kids and dad LOL Harriet, my mother-in-law has had a very long year battling w/ brain, lung, and breast cancer. She is winning the battle and looks 110% better than the last summer. She is a wonderful woman who is fighting a very ugly disease!! George, Nathan, and I had a great stroll in our backyard discovering the small creek & its hidden treasurs on Sunday evening. Lots of fun, but too short of a visit!

0 comments: