THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Beach!! Myrtle Beach




Well, we survived a week @ the beach!! It was Ryleigh & Ashleigh's first trip to the ocean or as Ashleigh says "the Lotion". Ryleigh loved watching the waves & Ashleigh was scared too death. WE stayed at @ a beach house that had four bedrooms & a golf cart to take to the beach!! My cousins went w/ us. Traci & her three kids Carlee 13, Ricky 4, & Lauralee 23 months. Lanna brought her fiance Ben & I called them the Love Birds. My mom was with us along w/ a partridge in a pear tree haha So we had 4 kids ages 4 & under. It was a blast!! It was a lot of work, but I want my kids to have memories of vacationing w/ the family. We had several highlights such as burying the kids in the sand, I almost cause a few concussions driving the golfcart w/ my delicate use of the brakes, mom catching the largest fish on the deepseas fishing trip, Nathan almost catching someone's eye casting @ the Pier, and lots of other great times. Check out my slide show to see all the fun pics!!

0 comments: