THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OK.... I Did it!!

Ok.... My life is very interesting @least it is amusing to others watching. So let me get started.
I am a mom of 5 wonderful kids & have one beautiful angel baby in Heaven. Yep, thats right I have given birth 6 times & have lived to tell the tale of my crazy life that is a whole blog in itself. I am married to a great guy who challenges me daily on understanding the opposite sex, and learning to apperciate differences & loving the outcome of two people working together to create a happy loving family. I have a wonderful mom who raised me in the way of being a very strong independent woman who loves life & loves to laugh at the silly things that happen. Ok.. Now that was the introduction. Now see what my life is really like!!! :-) This is gonna be fun.

Photobucket

0 comments: